At Hope and Healing International Canada, we believe that Jesus values all people, regardless of where they live, what their background, how much they earn, or what their different mix of abilities. We strive to do the same.
So, as we offer our services and communicate our cause, we want to respect the dignity and independence of all those who engage with us.
To this end, our staff and volunteers are trained in AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) and are committed to giving excellent customer service to all supporters, including those with disabilities.
Multi Year Accessibility Plan
Hope and Healing International’s Multi-Year Accessibility Plan outlines a phased-in strategy to remove barriers from our website/communications – not only meeting current requirements of the AODA, 2005, but getting ready for future improvements. Hope and Healing International will review the plan at least once every five years. Upon request, we will provide a copy of the multi-year plan in an accessible format.
- Customer Service, IASR Policies
- Training: Customer Service, Human Rights, IASR for policy makers
- Emergency Information
- Feedback System
- Workplace emergency response Information
- Creation of Multi-Year Plan
- Documented Individual Accommodation plans
- Creation of accessibility page on website
- Multi-Year Plan – post to web
- Process for creating accessible documents and communication supports on request
- Website WCAG 2.0 Level A compliant
- Recruitment and Selection
- Accommodation/return to work policy
- Career Development/ Performance Management processes take into account accessibility needs
- Website WCAG 2.0 Level AA
- Annual policy review
- Ongoing staff education
- Ongoing review of opportunities to improve and enhance
We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how we can be more accessible. You can contact us any of the following ways:
Hope and Healing International
PO Box 800
Stouffville, ON L4A 7Z9
Attn: Human Resources
3844 Stouffville Road
Stouffville, ON L4A 7X5
905 640 6466 x 238
Your feedback will be forwarded to the right person and you can expect to hear back from us within 3 business days.